Executive, Permanent job, based at the company headquarters (Bègles).
The Finance, Administration and Human Resources Manager will act in close collaboration with the CEO. He will be the guarantor of the company’s administrative, financial and human resources management and will be responsible for the execution of the strategy and procedures defined with the management and the management of legal and accounting advice.
- Accounting, Treasury, Taxation, Law, Human Resources, Purchasing, Sales administration
- Set up the management procedures and indicators necessary for monitoring activities and reporting to management.
- Ensure compliance with procedures and deadlines.
ACCOUNTING, MANAGEMENT CONTROL, REPORTING
- Ensure the reliability of the company’s accounts and the preparation of financial and accounting documents in accordance with legislation.
- Oversee the consolidation of financial data and ensure compliance with French and international accounting standards (IFRS).
- Oversee management control in its missions and the preparation of results.
- Develop the corporate budget and plan in accordance with management’s strategic choices.
CASH, CREDIT, COLLECTION, BANK RELATIONS
- Develop the company’s financing plans and validate cash flow budgets to meet external financing needs.
- Monitor the cash position and analyze variances from forecasts.
- Define and monitor the credit policy in collaboration with the sales department.
- Seek assistance from banks and investor support.
- Managing movable assets.
BUSINESS LAW, TAXATION
- Organize the boards of directors and general meetings in compliance with legal obligations.
- Coordinate legal advice on specific issues (fundraising, etc.).
- Monitor the company’s legal commitments (insurance, subcontracting, etc.) by centralising and validating all the contracts drawn up.
- Ensure compliance with legislation, ensure legal and conventional monitoring.
- Validate tax choices with experts (accountants, tax specialists) and management, ensure relations with tax departments.
- Oversee the settlement of disputes.
- To be the guarantor of compliance with social obligations and legislation in force. Ensure legal monitoring.
- Administer staff (payroll, employment contracts, personnel files) and supervise the company’s councils in their mission.
- Supervise recruitment, and organise career management and training.
- Participate in the implementation of the compensation policy in conjunction with the operational managers.
INFORMATION SYSTEM, ORGANIZATION, PROCEDURES
- Define the needs and means necessary to optimize information and management systems.
- Manage the implementation of new management tools, such as ERP.
- Ensure the reliability of financial information.
- Supervise Purchasing and ensuring the centralization of orders.
- Support operational staff in negotiations with suppliers.
- Ensure the operation of central or outsourced services.
- Implement management tools to reduce overhead costs.
- Organize the establishment of the company in its premises.
According to experience. Includes bonuses and the possibility of profit-sharing.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, social and business law, taxation, auditing, management control.
- English required
- Management experience
- Pragmatism: knowing how to be in tune with the company’s specific objectives and constraints
- Ability to dialogue and negotiate with all services and suppliers
- Ability to manage very different subjects, great organizational skills, adaptability and reactivity.
- Ability to anticipate the economic and financial consequences of daily activities
- Availability, great capacity to work: know how to solve everyday problems, follow the evolution of current cases, manage current cases, manage current cases.
- Master degree in management, economics, law (preferably business law), human resources, finance and accounting (DCG/DECF, DSCG/DESCF, chartered accountancy), audit.
- Business and management schools, finance accounting option
- IEP (Political Studies Institute) Economic and Financial Section
- Engineering schools completed with management training
Required: Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Experience in a startup or company with less than 250 high-growth employees specialized in software sales.
- Experience in management and recruitment of a team.
Working environment and interlocutors
- All functional and operational departments
- Public accountant
- Banks and investment funds