More information about Qucit
Qucit or “Quantified Cities”: it is an innovative startup of 15 people who accompany the public and private urban players (mobility, parking, development) to optimize their daily actions thanks to artificial intelligence.
Our goal: predict human behaviour and allow the emergence of more efficient, smarter, more agreeable cities to live!
An exciting adventure and, above all, on a global scale!
Qucit is looking for a Web SEO (w/o) writer who can create relevant content to effectively communicate with our customers and convey Qucit’s vision.
As part of the communication team, you will be working with the sales team and web design. Your main tasks will be to:
- Write clear and appropriate contents for our customers, presenting the main brands and categories of products marketed.
- Write articles related to Smart Cities (information sourcing, writing, iconographic research and online publication).
- Write advice sheets in a logic of optimization of the natural referencing of the site (keywords, target expression…).
- Optimize all our content to make it SEO-friendly.
- Write posts to feed social networks, newsletter on MailChimp.
- Proofreading and correction of contents created in coordination with the commercial team and UI.
You’re the right person for us, if
- You are a Master 2 student in web writing or digital communication.
- You have excellent writing skills and a very good command of English and French.
- You have knowledge in the fields of web marketing and SEO – a first experience would be a plus.
- You are proficient in WordPress and are able to integrate all our content.
- You are highly disciplined, resourceful and autonomous.
- You are curious, dynamic and interested in new technologies such as artificial intelligence.
- You have a sensitivity for Smart Cities or Sustainable City.
Our media presence
MailChimp, Website, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Slideshare, Media, Press Release.
What we offer you
- To join a unique adventure that allows you to put your qualities at the service of a more sustainable world.
- To join a dynamic team where your opinion will be listened and valued!
- Coffee and snacks at will.
- Table football, table tennis and barbecue.
- Competitive compensation.
Duration of the internship, remuneration
- 6 months from February 2018.
- Between 800 € and 1100 € gross/month.