- Applications refer to predictive and/or urban service management applications developed by Qucit and accessible in “software as a service” (SaaS), mobile application or via an API and to which the Customer can subscribe;
- Customer refers to the legal or natural person subscribing for professional purposes to the Services, which fall within the scope of its commercial or industrial activity, including when acting in the name or on behalf of another professional;
- Collaborator(s) refers to the natural persons employed by the Customer and authorized to use the Applications for business purposes: they have access to an Account configured by the Administrator without administrative rights on the Applications;
- Account refers to a valid account giving access to the Applications and, more generally, to the Services subscribed by the Customer;
- Content refers to any content that Users can enter, download or connect from the Applications, including Personal Data;
- Personal Data refers to any personal data relating to a natural person who is or could be identified;
- Services/Solution refers to the provision of Applications and additional services that may be provided by Qucit at the Customer’s request, including configuration, assistance or training;
- Site refers to Qucit’s website accessible at https://qucit.com/ and presenting the Services;
- Users refers to the Administrators and, where applicable, Employees and third party customers to whom it will provide specific and strictly limited access, as well as any third party who has obtained access to the services on a trial basis.
2. Nature of the data collected by Qucit
2.1. Qucit collects and processes data that Users voluntarily provide
in order to access or use Qucit as well as data relating to User preferences and traffic (such as IP addresses).
The purposes of this Data processing are to allow Users to create an Account to allow them to access Qucit and use the Services, and to improve the Services provided to Users.
To open an Account, Users must provide Qucit with at least the following personally identifiable information to use the Solution:
- First and last name
- Company name
Users can complete their profile with other Personal Data (such as their telephone number for example).
Qucit does not collect Sensitive Personal Data within the meaning of the regulations, concerning for example racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health….
2.2. Qucit also collects Data relating to the commercial relationship with its Users and prospects: history, subscribed Applications, invoicing and payment, requests and incidents reported to the support service….
2.3. Qucit automatically collects certain data during visits to the https://qucit.com/ Website: for example, information relating to the origin of the connection, the type and version of the User’s Internet browser, the duration of the connection…
The objective is to facilitate navigation, improve usage, improve services and better understand the Customer experience.
3. Use of users’ personal data
Qucit uses Personal Data only in the cases provided for by the regulations in force, which are:
- the execution of the service provision contract relating to the use of the Qucit Solution and/or;
- compliance with a legal obligation and/or;
- the existence of a legitimate interest in using the data: thus, Qucit processes the Personal Data of persons receiving marketing information and commercial offers, on the basis of its legitimate commercial interest.
Qucit never uses personal data for marketing and commercial purposes without respecting the wishes of the persons concerned by the processing, who can always unsubscribe from these communications.
4. Processing of personal data
Qucit collects and processes Users’ Personal Data in a fair and lawful manner, and in compliance with the principles of European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
Qucit is responsible for the processing of Users’ Personal Data within the meaning of the GDPR.
5. Storage of users’ personal data
Qucit makes every effort to avoid the loss, misappropriation, intrusion, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of Personal Data communicated by Users.
In this way:
- Customer Data and Services are hosted on Qucit’s own servers, in the OVH and AWS infrastructures located in France and Ireland. The security control of the servers and the updating of our operating systems is carried out in real time.
- All information sent to Qucit is encrypted[256-bit TLS protocol].
- Qucit employees are subject to an obligation of confidentiality and non-disclosure and have all signed a specific commitment relating to the protection of Personal Data.
- Access to the Data is governed by a strict access control policy, reserved for authorized persons, under defined conditions.
- When Qucit uses service providers to process Personal Data, Qucit ensures that these service providers provide an equivalent level of security protection.
Qucit stores Personal Data in accordance with legal requirements:
Qucit keeps information relating to the management of the Customer’s account, orders, invoicing, payments 10 years after the end of the contract or the last contact from the inactive Customer;
Qucit keeps information relating to the constitution and management of prospecting files 3 years from the collection of the Data or the last contact made by the prospect;
Qucit keeps the Data of inactive Customers for the purpose of sending information on its commercial and marketing offers, within 3 years after the end of the Commercial relationship.
Qucit is obliged to keep for 1 year the following Personal Data resulting from the creation, modification or deletion of User Content:
- Identification of the connection
- The identification given by the terminal;
- Types of protocols;
- Nature of the operation;
- Date and time of the operation;
- Identification used by the author of the operation.
Where the retention of the Data is no longer justified by the management of a Client account, a legal obligation or commercial requirements, and notwithstanding the exercise of deletion or modification rights, Qucit will securely delete the Data.
5.3. Account cancellation
Users may also request that their Account be deleted. Their Data will be deleted by Qucit without prejudice to section 4.2 above.
6. Access to Users’ Personal Data
6.1. Access to Data by Qucit employees
Employees in customer services, support, administration, accounting, technical, marketing & sales may have access to Personal Data.
Access to your data is based on individual access authorizations as specified in Article 4.1.
6.2. Data Transmission
Qucit can subcontract the following services:
- Service providers for sending postal or digital mail
In accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR, access to the Data by Qucit’s subcontractors is provided for by a contract signed between Qucit and the subcontractor, which mentions its obligations with regard to the protection of the Personal Data entrusted to it.
7. Transfer of personal data
Qucit stores Personal Data in the European Union.
If the Data collected by Qucit as part of the Services were to be transferred, on a completely marginal basis, to subcontractors located in other countries, Qucit ensures that the appropriate guarantees are provided to govern any transfer of Personal Data.
Qucit may provide Users’ Personal Data only if required by law or ordered by a French court.
8. Qucit communication
Qucit may send emails to Users at the email address associated with their Account for technical or administrative purposes or to inform Users of the progress of the Services.
Qucit may also send Users emails containing commercial and marketing offers. A deactivation link allows Users to unsubscribe at any time.
9. Exercise of Users’ rights
In accordance with the French law “Informatique et Libertés” and the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), in force on 25 May 2018, Users have the following rights regarding processing:
- access right
- modification right
- objection right
- delete right
- portability right
- limit right
Users may exercise these rights by writing to Qucit at its postal address: 213, cours Victor Hugo, Parc Newton 33130 Bègles, France.
All requests must be justified and accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document.
Users can also modify their Personal Data directly from their Account.