- Applications refers to predictive applications and/or urban service management applications developed by Qucit and accessible in “software as a service” (SaaS), mobile application or via an API and to which the Client can subscribe;
- Client refers to the legal or natural person subscribing for professional purposes to the Services, which fall within the scope of its commercial or industrial activity, including when acting in the name or on behalf of another professional
- Employee(s) refers to the natural persons employed by the Client and authorized to use the Applications for professional purposes: they have access to an Account configured by the Administrator without administrative rights on the Applications;
- Account refers to a valid account giving access to the Applications and, more generally, to the Services subscribed to by the Client;
- Content refers to any content that Users can file, download or connect from the Applications, including Personal Data;
- Personal Data refers to any personal data relating to a physical person who is or could be identified;
- Services/Solution refers to the supply of the Applications and the additional services that may be provided by Qucit, at the Client’s request, including configuration, assistance or training, etc.;
- Website refers to the Qucit website accessible at https://qucit.com/ and presenting the Services;
- Users refers to the Administrators and, where applicable, the Employees and third-party clients of the Client to whom it shall give specific and strictly limited access, as well as any third party who has obtained access to the services on a Trial basis.
2. Nature of Data Collected by Qucit
2.1. Qucit collects and processes data that Users voluntarily provide to access or use Qucit as well as data concerning the preferences of Users and traffic (such as IP addresses).
The purposes of this Data Processing are to enable Users to create an Account to access Qucit, to use the Services and to improve Services provided to Users.
To open an Account, Users must provide Qucit with at least the following personal identification information to use the Solution:
- Last Name and First Name
- Company name
- Users can complete their profile with other Personal Data (telephone number for example).
Qucit will never collect or process sensitive Personal Data within the meaning of the regulations, for example regarding racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, health, etc.
2.2. Qucit also collects Data relating to the commercial relationship with its Users: history, subscribed modules, billing and payment, participation in promotional offers, requests and incidents reported to the support service, etc.
2.3. Qucit automatically collects certain data during visits to the website https://qucit.com/ : for example, information about the origin of the connection, the type and version of the user’s Internet browser, the duration of connection, etc.
The goal is to facilitate navigation, improve use, benefits and better understand the customer experience.
3. Use of Personal data of Users
Qucit uses Personal Data only in the cases provided for by the regulations in force, which are:
- the execution of the service provision contract relating to the use of the Qucit Solution and/or;
- compliance with a legal obligation and/or;
- the existence of a legitimate interest in using the data: thus, Qucit processes the personal data of the recipients of marketing information and commercial offers, on the basis of their legitimate commercial interest.
Qucit never uses personal data for marketing and commercial purposes without respecting the wishes of the data subjects who can always unsubscribe from these communications.
4. Processing of personal data
Qucit collects and processes Users’ Personal Data in a fair and lawful manner and in compliance with the principles of European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
Qucit is responsible for the processing of Personal Data of Users within the meaning of the GDPR.
5. Storage of users’ personal data
Qucit makes every effort to prevent the loss, misappropriation, intrusion, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction of Personal Data disclosed by Users.
- The data is stored on Qucit’s own servers, hosted within the infrastructure of OVH and AWS in France and Ireland. The server security check and the update of operating software is carried out in real time.
- All information sent to Qucit is encrypted [256-bit TLS protocol].
- Qucit employees are subject to an obligation of confidentiality and non-disclosure and have all signed a specific commitment to the protection of Personal Data.
- Access to Data is governed by a strict access control policy, reserved to authorised persons, under defined conditions.
- When Qucit uses subprocessors to process Personal Data, Qucit ensures that these subprocessors guarantee an equivalent level of security protection.
Qucit retains Personal Data in accordance with legal provisions:
Qucit keeps the information relating to the management of the Client Account, orders, billing, payments 10 years after the end of the contract or the last contact from the Inactive Client;
Qucit keeps the information related to the creation and management of prospecting files 3 years from the collection of data or the last contact from the prospect;
Qucit keeps inactive Client Data for the purpose of sending information about the commercial and marketing offers, within 3 years after the end of the business relationship.
Qucit has the obligation to keep, for one year, the Personal Data following the creation, modification, or removal of User Content:
- Login identification
- The identification given by the terminal;
- Types of protocols;
- Nature of the operation;
- Date and time of the operation;
- Identification used by the author of the operation.
When the retention of the Data is no longer justified by the management of a Client Account, a legal obligation or commercial requirements, and notwithstanding the exercise of the rights of deletion or modification, Qucit will delete the Data in a secure manner.
5.3. Account cancellation
Users may also request that their Account be deleted. Their data will be deleted by Qucit without prejudice to Article 5.2 above.
6. Access to Personal Data of Users
6.1. Access to Data by Qucit Employees
The customer service, support, administrative, accounting, technical, marketing and sales departments are likely to have access to Personal Data. Access to your data is based on individual access permissions as specified in Article 5.1.
6.2. Data Transmission
Qucit can outsource the following services:
- Providers sending postal or digital mail
Pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR, Qucit’s subcontractors’ access to the Data is provided for by a contract signed between Qucit and the subprocessor, which sets out its obligations with respect to the protection of Personal Data that are available to Qucit.
7. Transfer of personal data
Qucit retains Personal Data in the European Union.
If the Data collected by Qucit in connection with the Services were to be transferred, in a very marginal way, to subcontractors located in other countries, Qucit shall ensure that appropriate safeguards are provided to control any transfer of Personal Data.
Qucit may provide Users’ Personal Data only if it is required by law or ordered by a French court.
8. Qucit communication
Qucit can send emails to Users at the email address associated with their account for technical or administrative reasons or to inform the Users of the change of the Services.
Qucit can also send Users emails containing commercial and marketing offers. A deactivation link allows Users to unsubscribe at any time.
9. Exercise of Users’ rights
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act and the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), in force on 25 May 2018, Users have the following rights concerning the processing:
- right of access
- right to rectification
- right to object
- right to erasure
- right to data portability
- right to restriction of processing
Users may exercise these rights by writing to Qucit at its postal address: 213, cours Victor Hugo, Parc Newton 33130 Bègles, France.
All requests must be justified and accompanied by a copy of a valid ID card.
Users may also modify their Personal Data directly from their Account.