Join the back-end team to help put everything in place for the smooth running of our technology and services.
- Use the latest technology (AWS, Docker, Redis,…) to support complex and innovative projects.
- Help us build and maintain a scalable infrastructure connected to hundreds of cities all over the world.
- Collaborate with data-scientists to define and integrate our data analysis algorithms into RESTFul APIs built on top of open source technology.
- Follow and report on technical intelligence sources (blogs, etc.) to grow our internal knowledge base.
- Automate automate automate, and try to automate what seems impossible to automate.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Final year of a Master’s program in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering (or other quantitative disciplines), ideally with previous experience in coding.
- Eager to learn, autonomous, rigorous and still a team player
- At ease in GNU/Linux/Unix environment
- Python Grandmasters and prior experience in PostgreSQL are welcome
- Keen interest in anything tech related
Our office is located in Newton Parc, an incubator for eco-friendly technology companies in Bègles, 15 minutes from Bordeaux Saint-Jean station.
- Compensation based on your profile, show us what you’ve got.
- Free coffee, cakes and whatever keeps you working.
- Clash of code, Babyfoot, Ping-pong and barbecues when you need to cool down.
To apply send us your CV at email@example.com and a few lines explaining why we should hire you.