As a Front End Engineer, your role is to design, build and maintain a robust and scalable infrastructure that allows our team to quickly and efficiently create reusable components for our dashboards, mobile applications, visualization and mapping tools. You will also participate in improving user management, user experience analysis and internationalization of our products.
In particular, the main issues on which you will be working are:
- Design new user interfaces and user experiences to help our customers navigate the world
- Build scalable applications using modular architecture
- Work with the back-end and data science teams to integrate new models and APIs
- Support for internationalization, pluralization and localization
- Implement new robust tests
- Participate in the various stages of product creation
- Collect metrics to prepare data analysis
- Work on new data collection plug-ins (trackers)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have several years of experience in front-end or mobile application development
- You master modern web technologies (React, React Native, AngularJS, Material Design, Ionic)
- You have experience in designing mobile applications
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic, motivated and able to find/use the right open source libraries to address everyday issues
- You have a strong interest in Qucit’s mission and the desire to make an impact through your work
Our office is located in Newton Parc, an incubator for eco-friendly technology companies in Bègles, 15 minutes from Bordeaux Saint-Jean station.
THE TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
AngularJS, Material Design, React, React Native, Google Maps, Google Analytics, DataTables, Ionic, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, NPM, Bower, Gulp, Webpack, Karma, Jasmine, Git.
- Compensation based on your profile, show us what you’ve got
- Free coffee, cakes and whatever keeps you working
- Clash of code, Babyfoot, Volley, Ping-pong and barbecues when you need to cool down
To apply send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and a few lines explaining why we should.