Join our front-end team and help us build dashboards, mobile applications and visualisation tools.
- Design new user interfaces and user experiences to help our customers navigate the world.
- Work on new data collection plug-ins (trackers).
- Collect metrics to prepare data analysis.
- Implement new robust tests.
- Work with the back-end and data science teams to integrate new models and APIs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Final year of a Master’s program in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering (or other quantitative disciplines)
- Knowledge of some of these modern web technologies is a big plus: Ionic, AngularJS, Material design, Polymer, Scss
- Previous experience designing hybrid mobile applications is also a big plus.
Our office is located in Newton Parc, an incubator for eco-friendly technology companies in Bègles, 15 minutes from Bordeaux Saint-Jean station.
- Compensation based on your profile, show us what you’ve got.
- Free coffee, cakes and whatever keeps you working.
- Clash of code, Babyfoot, Ping-pong and barbecues when you need to cool down.
To apply send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and a few lines explaining why we should