How does it work?
Qucit models human behaviour using a wide variety of urban data and state-of-the-art artificial intelligence algorithms.
Our technology is based on artificial intelligence, machine learning, statistical models, data-science, data analysis, data visualization and data mining.
A unique technology for a real impact on urban services
Combines any kind of numerical data to model an urban space
- Static: infrastructure (streets, squares, roads, highways…), points of interest (restaurant, school…)
- Dynamics: calendar (day, month, holidays…), weather (rain, wind, temperature…), sensors (traffic, luminosity, counting…)
Uses state-of-the-art technology in the field of artificial intelligence
- Automatic cleaning of various data sources
- Predictive model training
- Creating turnkey APIs (documentation)
Combines all kind of numerical data related to urban services
- Static: infrastructure (road surfaces,…)
- Dynamics: traffic, bike-sharing station occupancy, car park occupancy, route planning…
A platform to facilitate decision-making
- Viewing: maps, filters
- Analysis: graphs, monitoring of indicators, tables
- Administration: account management
A technology to serve every City
We believe in technological products to improve the organization of cities and the life of everyone.